I have just finished reading part 1 of this book. It's very encouraging and the reason why I didn't really write notes on what I read was not because their was nothing to write, but that it was more stories of how a half and hour can change a life for better or for worse.
My notes are for me to be able to detail how I am to incorporate these small spurts of time to improve who I am as person, follower of Christ, and as a business owner.
For part 1 these are what I will take and remember:
To make wise decisions with my half-hours, being sure that God is always at the beginning of my days, my dealings, and how I conduct myself.
Anyone who really knows me, knows that I have my own downfalls and habits that I need to change. I know that all of these insights to time and how precious it is will not happen in a night, but perhaps I can integrate these principles into my life enough in these small sections of time that my days and night will eventually change to reflect my smaller choices.
Our changes have to be deliberate, they have to be made in advance (knowing that times will come that will require you to make those choices), and they have to be made in the short periods of time - in the instances that come up when that choice needs to be made, so that your future choices then become your now choices.
Here's to our half hour choices allowing us to become who we are aiming to be - for the better.
No comments:
Post a Comment